Happy Spring! After cleaning and getting your yard and home ready for the warm weather, relax and take a break! Don't let mud cake your roof, instead try one of our favorite treats we wanted to share with you!
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 30 min
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 dash sal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups pecan (optional)
- 4 cups mini marhmallows
- 1 (16 ounce) package powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F and lightly grease a 9x13"baking pan.
- in a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the cocoa to the saucepan and stir; remove saucepan from heat.
- Pour melted butter mixture into a mixing bowl and add sugar and eggs, mix until blended. Add the vanilla, then mix in the flour and salt. Stir in the pecans (if using). Pour batter into prepared pan and cook for 33-35 minutes or until done.
- To make the frosting, combine all of the frosting ingredients and mix until smooth. Spread frosting on cooled cake. If your frosting is too think, add more milk.
- Sprinkle pecans and chocolate chips on top of frosting and enjoy!