Ordinary gutters catch rain water and collect leaves, twigs, and other debris that clogs and obstructs the flow of water. Gutter guards protect the gutter from these obstructions and allow water to flow freely.
These are a few of the advantages:
- It prevents and protects your home from leaks.
- It promotes lower maintenance and minimizes gutter cleaning.
- It reduces the risk of climbing ladders and possible personal injury.
- It is made to fir most gutter systems.
- It can be used on old or new gutter systems.